I know, I'm not too original in my titles. Yes, we got our house in Leeds, after moving the closing date like three times. I have learned to hate banks and hope that I'm not one of those "lucky" people who get to move all the time and sell and buy houses a lot!! Anyway, the other good thing about getting our house was we closed three days before the end of the year so we have a nice tax deduction!!! And yes, Baby #2 will be arriving the first week of August. I haven't had internet since we moved and so I haven't had a chance to really say anything or put up our ultrasound pic. We're excited and looking forward to the changes this year will bring. I'm thinking it's a boy, call it a gut instinct ;) But we'll find out in March exactly what it will be. As long as it is behaving and works with the "camera"!! I hope everyone is doing well! I know it's kinda short, but other than a growing list of projects wanted to do in the house, not much more going on in this boring neck of the woods!! I hope you are all doing well and I can't wait to see you all whenever we get the chance!!
Elizabeth
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on house and baby! I'm trying to calculate how many Ford grandchildren this will make, hang on, this will take a sec, ummm...14?? Is that right? Love it! Post when you know what you are having!
That's right! I'll keep you posted about what it is!!
So exciting for your family. Can't wait to see pictures of the house and to find out what you're having. So fun!
Glad everything is settling in. I haven't even spoken with you yet about baby..have I? I'm somewhat exciting my 3 month newborn haze. Hoping to give you a call this week to chat.
Post a Comment