Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello

Hello to all!  I know it's been a while, but nothing really exciting has been going on.  I don't have a job, but what's new.  I've been applying everywhere and still waiting on the temp agency to find me something.  This is what I dislike most about a college town.  There are never enough jobs for people with no bachelor's degree.  I'm getting mine soon, but that's still about five months away from starting back up.  Money's fine right now, luckily, but I feel bad sitting at home all day and not being useful.  I'm reading so that keeps my busy.  I have been enjoying my time at home cleaning and arranging everything.  I've noticed I have too much stuff for such a small apartment.  Joe spent Thursday to Sunday in Orlando with his mother and her boyfirend at the Fun Show.  It's like the biggest coin show and Joe loves going.  It was hard sleeping by myself for those two nights, but I managed.  Well, that's all for now!!  

3 comments:

Emily said...

Good to see you back! I hope you find something soon. Jobs can be hard to find sometimes. Good luck! Do you have things set up for here at UAH? Call me sometime!

Alicia said...

hey there!! you should go wait tables like i do. it can be good money on some nights. I am sure where you are it would be a ton better than the smack dab middle of utah county!!

Jennie said...

Hey, I was wondering what you were up to. Try subbing, I got two calls last week (and school just started on Tuesday) and I'm working today. I don't know about FL but I make $55 a day and you just have to have a HS diploma. I've heard GA pays $100/day so FLA may pay more, too.